Programming LED controller. DC24V and DC12V versions with total of 120VA power supply. Each single channel can provide up to 5A. There is one output with 3 PWM channels, using 2 x 4 pins parallel connector. Local pre made program, manual control and one 30 steps programmable program are
available. Step time and fade time, are provided too.
1) Push "START" button and the sign LED should light.
2) Select the desired color with the red, green and blue color levels.
3) Push "PROGRAM", the LED of this knob will light – one step is completed.
4) Select the next desired color with 3 colors levels.
5) Push "PROGRAM" and second step is completed.
6) Continue as step 4+5 as many as desired steps up to 30.
7) To operate the program, push "MANUAL".
8) Select desired "STEP TIME" – which is the staying time in each step. Minimum is zero time – In this case, the program should constantly fade. Maximum is about an hour for each step.
9) Select desired "fade time" – which is the time for the fading from one step to other, passing via all colors that exist in the mix of the colors in between the steps. If steps are desired, with soft fade between them, then step time should be bigger than fade time.
10) If strobe effect is desired as part of program, the desired the desired color should be programmed and then about 4 no color steps should be programmed. A second (same as first or other) color should be programmed and then about 4 no color again. Pushing MANUAL with very short STEP TIME will give amazing colored strobe effect.
11) After disconnecting from power, the last program is remembered. When connecting power again, a default automatic demo program starts. The default program passes via all possible colors. If the demo program is desired, it should be tuned with "STEP TIME" and "FADE TIME". In order to play the last remembered program, push MANUAL.
12) If only one constant color is desired, simply push "START", select the desired color and let it stay.